I was looking at some old photos today and noticed the ones from a hot air balloon race last autumn. I remember the day; we had to wake up very, very early so we could see dawn patrol. That’s when the run hasn’t risen and a few hot air balloons fly into the sky, where their fires glow in the darkness. It is always magical to be there. then all of the balloons inflate as the sun rises and everyone watches them float into the air. I love the bright colors of the balloons; I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
There are so many pictures that I can’t fit them all, but I can add mare later if you would like!
I love golf! It relaxes me, but at the same time excites me. I play often and take lessons, but I’m still not very good. It doesn’t really bother me. As long as I keep a good attitude and enjoy the scenery, I have a nice time. It is sort of unique for me to play golf compared to my friends, and that is another thing I like about it. It is such an old and special game, and some people don’t appreciate that. It is a way to get active in nature with friends and family.
Golf is my passion, so what is yours?
- Abligurition-Excess expense for food.
- Effervescent- Lively; giving off bubbles.
- Fortuitous- Lucky; coincidence.
- Garrulous- Talkative.
- Hedonist- One who lives solely for pleasure.
- Inscrutable- So mysterious that it cannot be understood.
- Euphoria- Intense happiness.
- Benevolence- Goodwill, charitable.
- Portentous- Momentous, important.
- Serendipity- Good fortune. What are your favorite words?