1. Doctor Who- I just started watching Doctor Who this past year, so I really love the Eleventh Doctor especially. This show is so engaging!
2. Sherlock- I really like the books, and this modern take on the mysteries is very relatable, while including suspenseful story lines.
3. Craft Wars- This show is sort of silly, but I really like craft and do it yourself projects, so watching these extreme projects be built appeals to me.
4. History Detectives- In this show they find people with artifacts from history that may be real and find out if they are or not. I really enjoy learning about history in a creative way!
5. The Middle- This comedy show is completely hilarious and one of the most realistic sitcoms I have ever seen.
10 Things About Me:
I have two dogs named Jack and Romeo and a cat named Spock.
I love to read!
I like to bake and cook.
My two favorite television shows are Doctor Who and Sherlock.
My favorite color is peach.
The Beatles are my favorite band.
I really enjoy traveling, but I am too busy to do a lot of it.
I like to do scrapbooking and DIY projects.
I am a night owl and I stay up until midnight or later each night.
It was only this year that I discovered my love for photography!
Blogs That Bring Me Sunshine:
Writing Your Destiny
Photography and life
From Russia with Love
50 Year Project
Under the full-moon
Thank you so much for nominating me for this award!